Labor law regulates the relations between the employer and the employee. These relationships arise on the condition that the employee performs the work and the employer pays for the work.
Contractor's team of experienced lawyers offers legal support in labor relations, which includes:
- Bringing labor legal relations into compliance with current legislation ;
- Consultations related to legal issues in employment law;
- Drafting labor contract and revision of exiting labor contracts;
- Drafting Internal Labor Regulations and revusion of existing one;
- Analysis of predictable labor legal disputes;
- court representation in common court, arbitration and mediation regarding the employment litigations
Contractor's legal team will assist you to receive qualified legal services that will empower you to protect your legal interests and avoid employment litigations.
Head of the Legal Department